Question
Posted by: thabisa | 2012/04/23

lost interest in sex

I''m losing interst in sex &  I''ve told my partner, can I get help with this problem.

Yes, you can get help for it. It is however important to determine how old you are, what your physical and mental health are like and what is the quality of your relationship. Consult your doctor or phone the SASHA helpline. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: Michael | 2012/04/28

Arginmax Extender improved my libido with days of taking it. Some friends reported improvements the following day after taking it. It''s natural and safe so no side effects. Even has studies from the US which is reassuring as most others don''t have any. Got it from Click Stores.

Reply to Michael
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/04/26

Reply to sexologist