Question
Posted by: ps | 2011-08-10

lost interest in sex

i am in a sexual relationship with my boyfriend for last 6 years.of lately i have lost interest in sex. i also feel a burning sensation after having and sometime while having sex.i have tract infection & have underwent abortion 5 times in my 2-3rd yr of relationship. my vagina is always dry. we use his saliva during sex. please help me. i don''t feel anything towards him sexually.

Abortion(s) have a tendency to do something to your emotions and the it is seldom good. It can also disrupt a relationship. Rather use good contraception - it is physically and mentally a better option. Most likely you vagina is 'dry', because you are no longer sexually stimulated or excited by the idea of having sex with your partner. If a relationship is based on sex only and you get bored with sex, then the relationship is in trouble. You have to take time and critically assess your relationship and decide if you want to continue with it or start working on it. You can speak to your pharmacist or doctor to give you some lubricant. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-08-11

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: KK | 2011-08-10

First things first, you need to use contraception as abortion is not a method of contraception, go to a gyne for a proper check up and stop using saliva as lubrication.

Reply to KK