Question
Posted by: Cleo | 2011/06/01

LOST INTEREST IN SEX

Hi, I''m a married woman and have been for 7 years now but my problem is that i suddenly lost interest in sexand intimacy with my husband. even if he touches me my body just freezes. when we make love i sometimes dont feel anything i just lie on my back i''ve tried pretend to feel something but now that just does not work anymore.
I love my husband very much and I do not Want to loose him because of this and NO, NO I''m not having an affair and has not ever since i got married.
Please help what can I do I do not like to feel this way I also want to enjoy giving and receiving Sex with my husband

By the sound of it you can definitely benefit from the assistance from a professional psychologist that works in the field of sexual health. The fact that your have been married for 7 years indicate that the two of you have had enough time together to become good friends but to also have lost some of the spark – for that there can be several reasons – increased responsibilities; stress; demands; bodily changes; possibly children; etc. All these factors could impact on you as a person but also on your relationship dynamic. Your primary relationship could have suffered with a lack of attention due to all the other demands. The fresh outlook of a professional could be beneficial on steering your relationship into a desired direction.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/01

Reply to sexologist