Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011/05/25

Lost interest in my job

The reason for loosing interest is that we are understaffed and the workload is too much. Tried sorting this out with the supervisor but does not have any solution. I could have left but do not have any formal qualifications.

I understand. Its hard to stay interested in any job, at any level, when you feel you're running frantically just to stay in the same place. Sometimes there's not a good supervisor, sometimes it's a good supervisor, but he/she has no resources or freedom to make helpful changes.
With no formal qualifications, one is indeed lucky to have a job at all, though that's no comfort for you - and it reduces one's freedom to leave and move to a different job.

1