Question
Posted by: carlaJT | 2010/11/30

Lost interest

I have lost interest in sex, i still find my fiance very attractive and at least i haven''t found myself fantasizing about other men!!! It''s the actual deed that I''m not liss for. My mom passed away 4.5 months ago and we got engaged a month ago. he lives with his parents and we don''t sleep in the same bed so we have to do it when they sleeping or not close by and i can feel that it puts me off. is this normal? to go through phases of not wanting sex?

Yes and no to the phases of wanting sex. The fact that you are technically still in a grieving period which have similar effects as depression and can lead to a lower desire for sex. You also have sex in an area where you can not just enjoy it as your future parents-in-law may hear you. It may be good to talk to your doctor and/or a professional in your area. Phone the SASHA helpline 0860 100 262 for names of counsellors in your area. Deidre - SASHA

2

Yes, for men &  women

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/30

Reply to sexologist