Question
Posted by: confused | 2009/03/02

lost interest

I have lost interest ini sex with my partner, but i do get desire for sex all the time. because its always painful no matter how wet i am...is there anything wrong with me...and we spoke about it, but nothing has changed....and lately i have been having a lot of discharge, and i always feel like i can be on periods anytime...and i already have had my periods. please help

It sounds like there is an underlying problem causing the painful sex. It may be an infection or a problem with the uterus. You should see a gynaecologist.