Posted by: Angel | 2010-04-28

Lost Baby and bleeding after 6 weeks and 3 days after my operation

I would like to understand something. I had a miscarriage and underwent a D &  C aswell sterilization of the ovaries. I had my periods on12 April until 18 April. And I just came from the bathroom and I am bleeding again is this normal. I never got cramps or anything and surely I can''t be pregnant I mean the doctor tied my tubes and cut them.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt that this is pregnancy. Sometimes after a miscarriage, the hormones take a while to come back to normal. See what happens next month.

Posted by: C | 2010-04-28

Hi. I bled on and off for quite a few weeks after my d and c.

Reply to C