Question
Posted by: ally | 2010-03-17

lost

I am going out with this guy from last year august.
but i never trust him for some reason. he speaks to anyone and always tells me he can get any girl he wants.

we travel together in morning and evening.if we had a fight then the next day i will see him chatting with other girls.i feel so sick about this whole situation. i always have to buy him clothes and things.i cant seem to stay away from him. i promised myself i will ignore him and stay away from him after our fight monday, but this morning i saw him on the station with another girl and felt as if my heart wanted to stop. he told me i must get out of his life as i told him that monday. then after we chat he said no it is fine we are still together. i am so totally confuse with his behaviour. dont know where i stand with him. and this is making me tired.althoug i want to be in this relationship i can feel it is getting me down.

last week the whole week he was so nice with me, fetch me at the flat in the morning.and walk with me to the station and after our fight changed. we fight a lot. he always tell me i am mad and dont think straight and i think like a child. i am so confused.

If you don't trust him, why are you sill going out with him ? And why do you have to buy him clothes ? This makes you seem desperate, never a good basis for a relationship. Surely you deserve more than this ?

1