Posted by: melissa | 2009-04-02

During the last 6 months i have been diagnosed with rhematuoid.oesto.alopecia.ibs,know my joints are giving me uphill.I cannot sleep.
I am 35 years old,How can this happen.I am living a nightmare and nobody seems to be sure of what is the problem,To make matters worse my medical aid has exclusion list and don,t pay for all my medication.I am also slowly getting into debt.

I am really feeling down and not sure what to do .I am constantly tired but my sugar is fine ,i am HIV negative so what can it be

Dear Melissa
Have you seen a rheumatologist? You may have an outo immune disease (overactive immune response of the body against substances and tissues normally present in the body. In other words, the body attacks its own cells) that needs to be diagnosed and treated before it causes permanent physical damage. Medical aids will usually pay for disease modifying drugs if prescribed by a specialist.

Posted by: melissa | 2009-04-03

i have and he found nothing can you maybe give me a name of one in johannesburg south

Reply to melissa