Question
Posted by: Bigeasy | 2012/02/07

LOST 1.6 KG IN 2 WEEKS AFTER SEEING DIETICIAN

Early in Jan I posted a thread about the battle to lose weight since I started training in October 2011. I was advise to see local Dietician which I did on the 18th January 2012. It was such an eye opener and thanks Doc for the advice. I have sticked to the diet plan (except cheating on alcohol) and I have lost 1.6 KG as of 06/02/2012. I now weigh 100.7 and my height is 1.854. I go to gym 2 - 3 times a week. It is really looking very promising.

I would like to wear size 36 as I m now in between 38 - 40. What weight would I need to be on for me to wear size 36. I know for ideal BMI I will need to weigh around 85 kg.

Thanks in advance again.

Dear Big Easy
It is a pleasure. I am glad that you have benefited from seeing a dietitian. I can alas not predict how much weight you need to lose to wear a size 36 because this depends on a number of factors including the actual garment you want to buy (some cuts are much smaller than others). I would say - keep up the good work, lose that weight and when you are your ideal weight you should be able to wear a size 36.

2
Posted by: babalwa | 2012/02/13

hey doc am a size 38-40 and i would like to be 36 and i have been trying to loose weight for long but nothing seems to work and recently a started sit-up as i think my abdomen is my problem pleas help am losing my confident because of my weight

Reply to babalwa

Dear Big Easy