Question
Posted by: Nondu | 2010/08/02

LOSS WEIGHT

Hi how long will it take me to loss weight at the moment I''m 44 my normal size is 34 because was breastfeeding have gained a lot abd now really need to loss it

Dear Nondu
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life)for at least 30 min a day. If you use this type of programme (diet and exercise) you should lose between 0,5 and 1 kg per week, which will result in an average loss of about 4 kg per month.
Good luck with losing and enjoy the baby

3
Posted by: Ncesh | 2010/08/03

Ndumi,plz join a forum on this site.its a weightloss forum where give each other advices and support.

Reply to Ncesh

Dear Nondu

Reply to DietDoc | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Fernando | 2015/08/06

Doc. Why are you still promoting the low fat high carbs diets, when it clearly does not work for everyone?