Posted by: Samantha | 2011-10-04

Loss of sensation after herpes

I had my first genital herpes outbreak about 6 weeks ago. It was extremely painful and I had bad sores all around my clitoris. Since then my clitoris is numb and I struggle to have an orgasm which I never did before! Even when I do orgasm it is not as strong as it was before. Have you heard of this problem before and if so will it resolve itself or what should I do?

Dear Samantha,

I have not come across this specific problem before. I would suggest that you consult your gynaecologist for a physical examination and to discuss whether the herpes outbreak has possibly affected your nerve supply in your clitoral area.

Did you ever find an answer or did sensation come back? I have the same problem.

Posted by: Anon | 2011-10-10

The sad part is that you know your guy is cheating but you don''t want to admit it. Confront him, see what he says and come back to me. It is an STD and your man probably gave it to you...why else would you be so sensitive about it?

Posted by: samantha | 2011-10-06

@ anon...mind your own has NOTHING to do with you. My partner and I are entirely faithful to each other. You obviuosly know nothing about herpes in addition to the factthat you are a MORON! Educate yourself before youmake stupid comments.

Reply to samantha
Posted by: Anon | 2011-10-05

How did you get the herpes in the first place? Is it you or your partner with the multiple lovers?