Question
Posted by: worried | 2008/07/16

loss of pregnancy symptoms

Im 16 weeks pregnant and in the past few days i've noticed a complete reduction in symptoms, no tender breasts, no head aches etc.

Ive had no cramps or bleeding and still feel the need to urinate quite a bit other than that i feel just like i did b4 i got pregnant.

Im worried, cld there be something wrong or is this normal.

I agree with Bianca and Sweetie.

2
Posted by: Bianca | 2008/07/16

Your symptoms normally start to fade at about 12 weeks. You're in your second trimester, its time to feel great! I am 18 weeks, I have no more nausea, fatigue is fading and breasts are not so extremely painful anymore. Its a nice time, enjoy it.

Reply to Bianca
Posted by: Sweety | 2008/07/16

Hey there...Im 13 weeks and i feel completly the same. In the beginning i had terrible morning sickness, cramps, tired, sleepy ...etc. Now i feel much better, like my old self again.... Think you start to feel better but we must not over-do ourselves.

Keep well.
Sweety

Reply to Sweety