Question
Posted by: Perter | 2012/05/07

Loss of interest

I have a good wife but over the last three years she has done and said things that are very annoying to me.

I was wrongfully accused of having an affair on two occassions and when we finally got to the bottom of the accusations she realised the accusations were false.

This has resulted in me loosing all desire for her and in fact for any woman.

How can I regenerate the desire for her as at the moment I do not even want to hold her or cuddle her in fact I want out

Just listening to what you are saying I would strongly suggest that you seek the professional assistance from a psychologist working specifically in the field of sexual health. The emotional pain from false accusations / destructive relationship dynamics can result in a loss of trust; emotional security; respect and ultimately a loss of desire for sexual or emotional closeness/intimacy. It might be worth exploring your relationship potential or seek assistance for you for the sake of your future and potential relationships.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: martha | 2012/05/15

its time to move on

Reply to martha
Posted by: annon | 2012/05/10

Leave her. she will ot trust you and you''ll find out later that you wasted your time trying to prove yourself. She will not change anytime soon

Reply to annon
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/07

Reply to Sexologist