Question
Posted by: Apex | 2013-02-04

loss of fitness

I have a routine where I do interval training twice a week, strength training (pushups, jumping jacks) twice a week, soccer once a week and a half hour run once a week.
My routine where works well, except that I loose fitness very quickly - within 3 days roof inactivity . Is this normal and is there any thing I can do to stop this loss of momentum?

Expert ImageBiokinetics expert

Hi Apex,

Not participating in exercise for more than 3 days can result in a bit of loss in momentum. I think it will be best to rest for 1 or 2 days at most between exercising. In addition, I feel you should run 5km on one day a week. If you can do more, great, but make sure you pace yourself where you dont fee fatigued...

Regards,
Habib

1
Posted by: EMA | 2013-02-13

AM 28YEARS OLD BUT MY WEIGHT IS 46 AND I WANT TO GAIN WAIT,WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Reply to EMA