Question
Posted by: PAT KENDERDINE | 2010/03/09

LOSS OF EYE CONTROL!

I am 56 years old and work on a computer all day from about 7.30 am sometimes to midnight and beyond, typing as well as using a special program to design stained glass patterns. I have a large screen and moved it back a bit today so that I would be a bit removed from the heat of the screen. I zoomed to 150% so I could see clearly from further away from the screen and suddenly found I had no control over my eyeballs! They felt as if they were rolling around in the sockets and I couldn''t focus on anything. The situation rectified itself after a minute or two. I read books without specs but use them to watch TV. Should I be worried?

Hallo Pat
It may have been caused by eye strain escpecially if it recovered by itself within a few minutes. When last did you have an eye test? Are you near or far sighted?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/10

Hallo Pat

Reply to cyberdoc