Question
Posted by: Lily | 2010/12/01

loss of erection

My husband and I both enjoy sex and try out different positions. He usually has no problem getting an erection but this however does not last. For me to orgasm, I usually have to stimulate myself. We have been married two weeks and each time we have sex, he masturbates himself afterwards until he ejaculates. I am wondering whether the medication he is taking for diabetes and high blood pressure may be causing this or could there be another issue?

Diabetes and hypertension can cause erectile dysfunction. It may however also be another problem. The BEST will be to consult your doctor or phone the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area.
Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/01

Deidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist