Question
Posted by: Heels | 2011/01/17

Losing weight but not size

In mid-December, I embarked on my journey to lose 25kgs. According to the scale, I''''ve lost 10kgs to date. Problem is, it''''s not visible on any part of my body at all and my clothes still fit the same way. What could this be?

Dear Heels
Congratulations on losing those 10 kg! You are a ***star***. I must say that I am also a bit puzzled that you can as yet no notice any changes in your body shape after losing 10 kg. You don't mention what you are doing to lose this weight and if you are also doing exercise to assist the weightloss process? You may be developing muscles with the exercise that prevents you from noticing that you have lost so much fat.
I would recommend that you persevere with your regimen and lose the full 25 kg, at which stage your clothes should be loose all round.
Hang in there

1

Dear Heels
Hang in there