Posted by: Hello Kitty | 2008-12-02

Losing weight: Breasts

Hi there, I have recently started to follow a more healthy lifestyle, regular exercises etc. and would like to know what I can do to reduce my breast size? When I gained weight I went from a 34C to a 38DD. Please advise.

Dear Hello Kitty
As you lose weight your breast should also get smaller if their increase was solely due to weight gain. If, however, large breasts are characteristic of the women in your family then you will not decrease your breast size just by losing weight. Let's first see how your dimensions change as you lose weight and do exercise. If you reduce your weight to the ideal for your height and your breasts have not reduced accordingly then you may need to have surgery to reduce them.