Question
Posted by: INFERNO | 2011-11-11

LOSING WEIGHT

WATS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR ME TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT STILL MAINTAIN MY APPITITE??

Hi inferno

Well, exercise will help maintain the appetite, that's for sure. Whether it will cause weight loss depends on the diet that accompanies it. It's a very complex balance, one where you should probably discuss with a dietician the diet options you have. The danger is that you eat less, exercise and your appetite gets out of control, affecting you later in the day. Generally though, the problem is that exercise stimulates the appetite and that makes it harder to lose weight because we exercise, but eat more. So really, what you need is to exercise and reduce appetite, and that means specific diet things, like timing the meals right, that sort of thing.

I'd consider seeing a dietician, I'd say that 60% of it involves the diet.

GOod luck

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011-11-27

Hi inferno

GOod luck

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: queen | 2011-11-17

please how do loose weight.in short i want to slim down.what are most effective things to do ,to enable me trim down.help me please.

Reply to queen