Question
Posted by: Jacques | 2010/07/27

Losing weight

I decided to start looking after my health a little better and must admit that I am overweight BMI 33. I started hittiing the gym and I am looking for a healthy daily diet do you have any advice.

Dear Jacques
It's good to hear that you are going to the gym. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet.
Keep up the good work.

2
Posted by: Linda | 2010/07/27

Hi Jacques

Click on the " tab" - Diet & Nurtition - then weight-loss, then healthy diets and balanced diet. You will find a slimming diet that dietdoc recommends to everyone who wants to loose weight. Hope this basic diet will help you. Exercise also needs to be done, like cycling, swimming, walking etc, which will help with the weight-loss. Good Luck and all the best!

Reply to Linda

Dear Jacques
Keep up the good work.