Question

Losing Weight

Hi there. I want to know. I' m worried about my girlfriend. The last 4 months my girlfriend eats a lot, BUT she lost weight, and lost about 2 dress sizes. She is under enormous stress, as we are getting married in the next two weeks. Can it be this? We were worried that she might be pregnant a month ago because of her eating, but she isn' t picking up weight. She' s just losing weight. I know the doctor picked up a thyroid problem about 4 months ago. And that she has cycts on her thyroid and ovaries.
Why is she losing weight? Is this normal?

I cannot tell from this side of the screen why she is losing weight. Thyroid problems can cause this and so can stress. If she has seen a doctor, she should return for a follow-up.