Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/18

LOSING WEIGHT

hi there, just a quick question, I seem to be losing weight but i am not sick and i am eating a lot if not normally, i thought maybe it' s a change of lifestyle but i just want to be sure, do u think there' s something wrong with me???

Dear Anonymous
If you are not doing anything that could cause weight loss - exercising, dieting, or change of type of food you eat, it is safer to get a medical check up - look at thyroid gland, blood glucose levels, do Full blood count and ESR and let your doctor examine you for infections like TB.