Question
Posted by: JC | 2010/10/01

Losing Self Esteem

My partner and I have been bickering rather badly lately and every time we have a fight it comes to the conclusion that it is my fault, that I was making a big deal out of nothing and that I was being unreasonable or something to that extent. Also my bf continuously tells me how much I frustrate him. I am so scared to speak to him about something that is bothering me or trying to sort out fights because he gets frustrated and walks out on me. We are buys buying a house and I am wondering if this is a good idea anymore. How do I change this? I am constantly looking for ways to change myself for him and I dont want to anymore.

Have you considered seeing a couples counsellor together ? It would be a far, far wiser investment than buying a house together while continuing a stormy relationship.

2

Posted by: Soul | 2010/10/01

The way you explained it here is pretty good, say it like it is. The last thing you should do is get a house together and you feeling like this. Have a chat with him and leave the house till further notice.. Honey never try and change who you are for anyone it is seldomly appreciated and makes you very unhappy, the best you know how to be is you.

Reply to Soul