Question
Posted by: kim | 2010-11-22

Losing my virginty or not??

I am 18 years old and and am in a relationship for ten months with my bf - we both are still virgins.

He is ready to have sex and I'm not. Everytime we talk about it, we fight. I told him there are other ways to satisfy each other without having sex.

I think he's embarrased when his friends are talking about having it with their gf's and he can't. What should I do? I am confused and feel that giving away my virginity to him will just be pleasing him. PLEASE HELP

It is so important that you feel that you are ready to have sex with your boyfriend and you should not feel that you should lose your virginity just to prevent him feeling embarrassed. You are quite right, it is possible to satisfy each other without having sex. If he truly has your feelings at heart, he will not expect you to have sex with him until you are ready.

11
Posted by: wolverine | 2010-11-26

DAMN! i''m actually gonna agree with this....DOOOONT GIVE HIM........GIVE MEEE:)

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: jj@zz | 2010-11-26

clearly ur bf feels left owt dat his frends r doin it n he isnt......he is nt considering ur feelings cos he mre intrestd in bein " KWL"  wud his frends ....garanteed afta u giv it to him hel run bak to frends n tel dem of his neferious deeds!!!!

if i was u grl ....id dump his ass

Reply to jj@zz
Posted by: me | 2010-11-26

dont do it - he can go and do it with his friend''s girlfriends!

Reply to me
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-11-23

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Samantha | 2010-11-22

This is a mutual decision for you to make together. You seem to have made the decision not to, and the fact that he is NOT respecting your decision should already tell you a great deal about he''s intentions.

Best of Luck.

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: A man | 2010-11-22

DON''T give in to him Kim, save it for when you feel the moment is right. If he cannot respect your decision then he is not worthy of you. There are many ways to satisfy each other without penetration.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-11-22

Glad you do and dont give into him

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: kim | 2010-11-22

hey thanks guys i have much clarity now

Reply to kim
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-11-22

No Kim dont give your virginity to him. You are still young - it should happen when the moment is right and when you are ready. You should not just lose it to please him. You may regret it later on. Once you do you cant go back.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: jelly | 2010-11-22

Very good of you, you dont do it to please him, you save it for your marrage, tommorrow he breaks up with you and then you feel sorry for giving in to him. DONT DO IT.

Reply to jelly
Posted by: HUH | 2010-11-22

If he doesnt respect your decision then he doesnt respect you.

Reply to HUH