Question
Posted by: Bottom-less | 2008/08/20

Losing my bottom

Hi guys,
This is going to sound weird. I am losing my bottom. It keeps getting smaller for some reason and I don' t know why. I am not losing any weight, I usually weigh between 49-51kg, never less, never more. My tummy and love handles keeps getting bigger (without gaining any weight) but my bottom keeps getting smaller at the same time.

Please will someone be able to help me? I want to know why this is happening, is it because I am not eating properly?
And, what can I do to make my tummy and love handles smaller and make my bottom bigger? Any eating/exercise tips?

Thanks guys!!

:)

Dear Bottom-Less
I must admit that I also find it strange that you are losing weight on your buttocks, but not anywhere else. I can only suggest that you start doing targeted exercises that help to tighten up the tummy and love handles and also develop the muscles in your buttocks, so that you will be in proportion again. Ask Fitness Doc on this Website for exercises that target these areas in different ways. Otherwise join a gym and ask the instructor to work out a specific exercise programme for you.

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/08/20

Tae-bo would definately help for your love handles, nobody likes big bottoms so concider yourself lucky to have lost there.

Reply to Zexeon