Question
Posted by: M | 2009/06/25

Losing erection

Hi doctor

My boyfriend has a problem with his erections during sexual activity.

At the beginning all is fine and he can maintain his erection, but soon after it starts to disengage. What could the reasons for this be? He is very embarrassed about this, being only 27 years old. Is stress a factor to consider?

I will appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Dear M
Erectile dysfunction is quite common and can be related to stress, smoking, diseases like high blood pressure, certain medications or recreational drugs as well as psycological factors. He can get help at mens health clinics
http://www.menshealth.co.za/