Posted by: Bee | 2010-10-21

Losing eight

I am struggling to lose the weight I gained since last December. I am normally 61kg but I have ballooned to 75. are there any good natural options to take in order to lose it. I go to gym 3 times a week byt I lose about half a kilo which is even more depressing.pleaase help me.

Expert ImageNatural health

what was the reason for your weight gain ? if it was just poor food choices then that is fine, if not then investigations would be needed. Hydroxycitric acid of Solgar helps to suppress the appetite. you must however still eat 6 small meals throughout the day. For females to really see a difference in weight with exercise 45 min 5 x a week is recommended. CLA - can also help burn fat.

Dr Debbie