Question
Posted by: MRS VUKA | 2008/10/11

LOSING BALANCE

Lately I have been having bouts of losing my balance specially to the left hand side. I have had my ears tested by a specialist and he has not found any problems with my ears. He has referred me for a CT scan. . Must also emphasize that I had a fall on my Vuka scuta but in a stationery position, and also fell softly to the left hand side. I am currently having physio on my shoulder and neck. I am 49 years old and female. Conditon started two weeks ago and fall off scuta was about four weeks ago. Could you please give me advise on this condition. Many thanks

Dear Mrs Vuka

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is important to exclude middle ear pathology that is influencing your balance. You will however, have to wait for the CT scan report, to have a clear diagnosis made.

Kind regards