Losing all inhibition

My hubby and I dabble in narcotics occasion, we have found that our sex is better - HOW do we achieve this wonderful sex / foreplay when we are sober? and why can I not lose all inhibition the natural and normal way?

You cant loose your inhibitions because of the Voice of your grandmother in your head. The chemicals help you do that. Get to a therapist and work out where your inhibitions come from, and sort them out.

Posted by: Ralph | 2009-05-28

Hi there, I can highly recommend that U see a Tantric sex practioner. In Tantra a whole new world will open for U. A world U never knew existed. U' ll experience sex the way U never thought possible + that without dangerous substances. If U want 2 then tell me in what part of the country U guys live then I will give U a contact number. We had a mediocre sex life until we visited a Tantric practioner. All I can say is that 3 yrs later our whole love life is like WOW. Mulitple orgasms, full body orgasms, for my wife that' s really saying something. Take care.

Reply to Ralph
Posted by: Condom Man | 2009-05-28

U' re playing with fire girl. Most users say in the beginning that they won' t get hooked but let me tell U  getting hooked just happens b4 U know it. Once U r dependent on narcotics it won' t b long + U won' t even have a sex life  U won' t have good health  U won' t b happy. Its not worth it. Rather try + let hubby help U 2 loose some of your inhibitions. Perhaps it will take some time, but experiment + go from 1 thing 2 another i.e. more + more daring in your sex life - without drugs. In the end U' ll both b far better off 4 it.

Reply to Condom Man