Question
Posted by: Priscilla | 2009/09/17

Lose weight

Hi doc, I need to know I' ve been struggling to lose weight I am 34 yrs old and I weigh 110kg, it stresses me a lot that I am over weight. I' ve tried so many diets but doesn' t work for me, now I need to try that High fibre diet- how long does it take for you to see the results or how much weight do you loose a week on that slimming diet.

thanx

Dear Priscilla
If you use the low-fat, high-fibre diet and so some form of exercise (even if you just walk for 10 min a day to start off with) then you should lose between 0,5 and 1 kg per week.
Holding thumbs that you will lose weight now.