Question
Posted by: Kevin | 2009/12/23

Lorien,Finasteride and Simply Slim

Good morning,
I am taking 1mg of Finasteride and 20ml of lorien daily. However when I started taking simplyslim, I was getting very depressed and kind of aggrevated. I stopped taking the lorien and felt much better on day one. Today is day 2 and I also feel much better.

Can you tell me the effect of simplyslim on these two medications I am taking? I am 28 and male.

The lorien is for depression and Finasteride is for hairloss.

Thanks, any information is appreciated.

Dear Kevin
Please see my reply below

2
Posted by: JO | 2009/12/23

STOP TAKING SIMPLY SLIM- ITS TERRIBLE AND YOU WILL ONLY GAIN WEIGHT LATER ON- THE EFFECTIVENESS WEARS OFF. TRUST ME-ITS NOT AS GOOD AS ITS MADE OUT TO BE. PLUS ITS CHRISTMAS- GO AND ENJOY SOME TURKEY AND STUFFING!

Reply to JO

Dear Kevin
Please see my reply below