Posted by: sindy | 2011-06-09

<br>LORIEN 20mg-in the morning,GERICOMPLEX-onces a day, URBANOL 5mg- two times a day &  TREPILINE 10mg- 6 at night.<br>the doctor prescribed the above medication to me.Would there be any effect in a long run as I am taking these all at ones.<br>Am I seriously ill or what ? <br>the doctor did some blood test &  find that I had glucose with the little bit of bllood &  glucose in my urine, also my cholesterol was 5.2 mml, if I am not mistaken .During our session he discovered that I am depressed due to things that happend before in my life &  what is happening as this moment.<br>I am always tired, get irritated very quickly, sometimes I feel like crying,I snap at people with no good reason, I am very moody.<br>my relationship with my son which is 6 years is very strainious , I am very impatient with him. <br><br>

There are significant interactions between Lorien and Trepilene. Trepilene's effect can be increased when taken with Lorien. Your doctor will have to monitor you closely to avoid TCA toxicity. It is essential that these products can only be stopped under supervision of your doctor.

The use of Urbanol and Lorien can have sedative effects and hazardous activities should be avoided.

Ask your doctor for a referral to a psychiatrist for psycho therapy, in order to enable you to deal with the ghosts from the past and to learn how to deal with stressful day to day situations.

You are not seriously ill. The drugs that have been prescribed is for depression and anxiety.

Posted by: sindy | 2011-06-10

at the moment there are helping fine, I find that I am more relaxed than before.I don''t get angry over nothing.I am more calm &  I don''t stress like I used to over nothing.But I find that I want to sleep all the time even though I am not tired but I just want to sleep.
it''s like I have nothing to worry about or to think about.

Reply to sindy