Question
Posted by: gigi | 2008-12-01

lorien

I have been using lorien for about a month without any side effects, but recently i have experienced severe itching and rashes appearing on my arms and legs,also a burning sensation in my tummy.
Should i continue with lorien or not.I feel it could help but dont like the side effects,pls help.Thanks

Dear Gigi
Usually if you are allergic to something the rash start quite soon, so maybe it is not the Lorien causing this. You could stop the Lorien for a day or two and see if the rash disappears, then discuss with your doctor, there are many similar medications you can use that does not contain the same chemical substance. The burning in the tummy could be due to gastritis ( inflammation of the lining of the stomach) and may have nothing to do with Lorien, it could be due to stress or high acid levels