Posted by: sonja | 2009-08-05

loreal product

I would like to know what you think about the new improve loreal intensive night cream. Its very expensive. I tried to google it but couldnt find any information about the product.

thank you for your time

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sonja, thank you for the question.

I believe that L’Oreal’s products and other similar brands are fine to use when considering a range. The first main concern is the difficulty in find a list of ingredients used in these ranges and the second is that usually these ranges tend to have small amounts of active ingredients and one would most probably find similar ingredients but in higher concentrations with other ranges such as NeoStrata, Dr Perricone, Nimue, Environ, etc.