Posted by: coco | 2011-06-30

Loosing weight while pregnant safely

I had my daughter 8 months ago. I weight 120kg when i gave birth to her and i really strugle with my pubic bone from week 28. I have since joined weighless and lost a few kg. We just got a huge suprise to find out i am pregnant again! I want to know if its okey to still lose weight while i am pregnant as i am about 105kg now and i am eating alot. How can it be wrong to lose weight if i am just eating healthy...i am not restricting my body of any kalories. I am not doing this because i want to loose weight to look skinnier because i am tall you dont notice i weigh that much. But i am doing this so that i can have a healty baby and healty pregnancy, not a pregnancy filled with pain and discomfort!
On weightless i eat ALOT more than what i usaly eat but its not the fried chips and Junk.

As long as you eat healthily it is fine. Weighless may have a special diet for pregnant women. Check with them.

Posted by: z | 2011-07-01

My gynea said there is no such thing as eating for Two. you have to carry on normal when you are pregnant and when you get cravings then eat fruit. Its all in the mind.change your mind set then the pounds will start coming off

Reply to z