loosing weight due to stress

hi guys

Ive just recently found out that my husband is having and affair he has moved out and is living with this girl anyway it came has a big shock im ok but i seem to be loosing alot of weight coz i think some how im stressed dealing with my baby financially what can i do to not loose weight.

please advise me

In simple dietetic terms (and I'm sure Dietdoc can advise usefully here ) you can adapt your diet so as to promote weight gain towards your normal weight for height. But obviously you should also see a good local counsellor to work with your degree of concern and shock over your husband's bad behaviour towards you and your child. Remmber that you can go to the Maintenance COurt a your local Magistrate's Court, and the Court can require him to pay proper maintenance for the child.