Question
Posted by: Motheo | 2011/02/16

Loosing Weight due to allergies

I''m allergic to almost everything under the sun after i done a major colon operation a few years ago, milk products, animal meat , fish , citrus fruits , yellow vegetables and nuts. All of these make my stomach run , a lot of gas is passed , I have pains in my joints at times. As a result i''m loosing so much weight its worrying me. what can I do?

Hallo Motheo
You may not be allergic to these foods but due to the operation you may have a shortened bowel which can cause diarrhoea and gas. What did they do the operation for? I suggest that you see a gastroenterologist/physician to re-evaluate your bowel and see if you need any additional treatment or diet.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/16

Hallo Motheo
dr Bets