Question
Posted by: Ina | 2012/03/13

Loosing weight and libido

I am 36, have 2 girls and is happily married. I am currently on Melodine. I am also busy loosing wieght with a strict diet. I was 103kg but now i am on 89kg. I am also thinking of sterilization and obviously leave the pill. I just need to know will my libido increase after i left the pill and i also want to know, i am suffering from dryness, will that also change after leaving the pill.

Many women experinece decreased libido on the Pill as well as dryness. Theoretically this should change after stopping the Pill, but everyone is different.

2

Posted by: Annie | 2012/03/14

I can''t tell you for certain, but my libido increased and dryness went away after stopping the pil.

Reply to Annie