Question
Posted by: Chokky | 2011/05/09

Loosing weight

i am on platelets medication Imuran and Medicoton i have gained weight on wich i was told that they make one to gain weight, i just wanted to know what can i use to control gaining and reducen weight?

regards
Chokky

Dear Chokky
If you are being treated with Imuran and Meiicorten which can cause weight gain, then I would recommend that you consult a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), to assist you with an individual diet prescription that also takes your medical condition into account. This is not something that I can do for you over the Internet, because your condition may exclude the use of certain aspects of slimming such as daily exercise, etc.
I do hope that you will soon be feeling much better and that the dietitian will be able to prevent your weight gain.

2
Posted by: Chokky | 2011/05/10

Hii! Doc

Thank you for your respond

I Just reed the sentance saying my condintions may exclued the use of certain aspects of slimming such as daily exercise, I am not suppose to exercise due to this conditions if i may ask?

regards
Chokky

Reply to Chokky

Dear Chokky