Posted by: alley | 2009-02-04

loosing weight

Just wanted to know ,i am trying everything to loose weight,

i do dancing as a hobby,what would be the best way to loose weight fast?

HI Alley

I'm not sure what "everything" means, so I'm not sure what advice to give.

Dancing is one way to go about it. The problem with dancing is that you'd need to do it really seriously for it to become a viable weight loss option. That means 3 or 4 days a week, at least, and at high intensity for at least an hour each day. Otherwise it remains a hobby - a very healthy one, of course, and well worth doing, but not by itself a substitute for training.

So if dancing is a once or twice a week thing, then look at combining it with something else. My advice is that you check out the Fitness page of this site, and click on Programmes and see what they have to offer.

Also, diet is crucial. Not sure if you've looked at that already, but it's very important and so you might consider seeing a detician about this.