Posted by: blood group | 2009-01-30

loosing weight

Hi there....

I am 25, weight 56 and am 5foot1. My optimum weight is about 50-52kg. I use to weight 48kg but stopped smoking, gained 12kg.... so .... I started again (unfortunately) and have dropped to 56kg in four months. What food will aid me in loosing those extra kg' s. My blood group is A+

Difficult one. I must point out that there's no such thing as an "exact" optimum weight. So to say that your ideal is 50 to 52 might be misleading. Perhaps it's 54kg, which would be a more achievable goal right now.

In terms of food, my advice is that speak with a dietician. It's not my domain, and a dietician would be far better able to assist you with this one. That's definitely the best option and I would encourage you to consider seeing the dietician with the intention of not only eating better, but also quitting smoking again. I think that's important.