Question
Posted by: Skye | 2012/02/23

Loosing cm''s but not weight

Four weeks ago I started the HCG diet program. I feel wonderful on the program but I do have a concern. I have 23 cm''s overall, but my weight is exactly the same as when I started. The doctor prescribed Amiloretic but even that does not seem to make a difference to what the scale shows. I am not exercising so it can not be muscle built up.

Dear Skye
If you have lost cm, then this indicates fat loss. The fact that your use of a diuretic (Amiloretic) is not making a difference indicates that your inability to change your body weight is not due to water retention. I can only surmise that the use of HCG has possibly disrupted your metabolism. It may be prudent to consult an Endocrinologist to determine if there is a hormone imbalance.

2
Posted by: Skye | 2012/02/24

Dear Doc.
Thank you for the reply. I neglected to add that my Bowel movements is as normal as it can get. I link metabolism to bowl movement. Please correct me if I am wrong, but within 15-30 minutes of eating a meal, I have a movement. I have never had to take any laxatives in my life. I have had my hormones tested during my last gyne visit and the reply was that " everything is so normal, it is actually abnormal" . I am a mystery to the dieticians and doctors as according to the last (very rude and unprofessional) dietician I should " have died from anorexia already"  according to my eating habits.

Reply to Skye

Dear Skye