Question
Posted by: Rykie | 2008/08/22

loose weight without excercise?

I' ve started using Bio Slim. How can I loose weight without doing excercise? I have started redusing my portions.

Dear Rykie
You don't mention why you can't or don't want to exercise? if you are physically not able to exercise (not even swim, which is often an exercise that individuals with physical disabilities can still do), then you will have to reduce your energy intake to 6300 kJ per day. Check the BioSlim products to see if you are not having more energy than that per day. If you do not have a physical disability, then do consider doing exercise for at least 30 min a day (if you can't get to a gym or can't afford it) then buy a skipping rope and skip for 30 min every day or go for brisk walks increasing how fast and far you walk as you get fitter.