Posted by: Bebe | 2009-04-16

loose weight fast

I Want to loose weight fast im 35 years old and my weight is between 85-88 what can i do please help

Dear Bebe
I have just pointed to out to the previous Reader that rapid weightloss using fad or starvation diets and all kinds of potentially dangerous pills and potions can harm your health and result in rapid regain of all the weight you have lost. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day. While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, fad diets, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site.