Question
Posted by: SINDI | 2012/05/04

LOOSE WEIGHT

Hi, I''ve been trying to loose weight on my stomach. Can u suggest what food is good for me if I want to loose weight.

Many thanks

sindi

I don't know if you and the other Reader who has asked an identical question today are one and the same person, but I cam going to answer your questions simultaneously: 1) If you are already thin and possibly even underweight, then it is NOT advisable to use a diet to try and shift any fat that has accumulated on your abdomen for whatever reason (child birth, ageing, metabolic syndrome or PCOS, etc). Please note that it is not possible to eat certain foods that will only influence fat on your abdomen. If you reduce your energy intake with a diet, you will lose weight in all areas of your body. 2) You can try using daily targeted exercises such as sit-ups to tighten slack muscles. Start slowly and increase how many sit-ups you do every day. 3) Certain beauty salons offer treatments which may or may not help you reduce in only one area of the body. 4) Liposuction is an option, so please contact a plastic surgeon to assist you and to explain what this treatment entails.
I hope that you will find a solution to this problem with your tummy fat.

1