Question
Posted by: FITTNESS | 2010/07/27

LOOSE WEIGHT

I HAVE A BELLY , WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF IT BUT I AM A INDIAN WHO EATS ALL THESE CURRIES AND HAVE ABOUT 2-3 BEERS OVER THE WEEKEND . I DESPERATLY WAN T TO LOOSE SOME BELLY AND FEEL TIME IS A PROBLEM AND ALWAYS RUSHING .

Dear Fitness
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by surfing on this site. If you find it difficult to adapt your food intake to the suggested diet, please consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), who will work out a diet prescription which takes your cultural dishes into account.

1

Dear Fitness