Question
Posted by: marche | 2009/09/25

Loose vaginal muscles

Hi, Is there a cream I can take for a tighter vagina prior to sex? I dont enjoy sex as much as I used to with the changes to my vagina after having three kids. That doesnt mean I dont want to engage in sexual activity and would do so more often if I could find some kind of ointment or cream. I do kegel excercises, not often though

No, there is no cream or medication that will help. Kegel musces, done regularly, should help though.

1
Posted by: anon | 2009/09/26

Try to do vaginal exercises and regular body exercises ,it will tighten your muscles.

Reply to anon