Question
Posted by: Tippex | 2010-02-23

Loose skin after weight loss

Hello,
I''d like to find out how one can improve loose skin (mainly on waist and tummy area). The rest of my body is firm and has no loose skin but those areas are all loose. What would help with regards to loosing some of this skin? I already weigh 80kg which is the around the recommended weight for my height as a male but I still don''t feel good. I am gyming but not sure which exercises would help or is it mainly in the diet?

Hallo Tippex
Skin that has stretched will slightly recover its shape but if you lost a lot of weight, the loose skin may sometimes need removal by surgery. However, give it at least a year time to recover by itself before you consider surgery as it may leave ugly scars. Muscle building exercises won't affect the skin over the stomach but may fill out flabby arms and legs, chest etc.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-23

Hallo Tippex

Reply to cyberdoc