Posted by: AX | 2009-10-12

Loose Skin

hi Doc

How does one avoid loose skin when loosing weight. I have lost 18kg to date and it has been fine but I fear going forward that I might have that problem.
I still need to loose a further 25kg

Dear AX
You too are a bright shining ***star*** for losing those 18 kg - well done! If you lose weight slowly and at the same time do plenty of exercises that target the problem areas like the tummy, upper arms, etc, then you should not have sagging skin. If you lose weight very rapidly and do develop loose skin then you may have to ask a plastic surgeon to do a body sculpting for you. Ask Fitness Doc on this Website for exercises that specifically target the problem areas.
Good luck with the next 25 kg!